It’s Halloween weekend and you are definitely in for some Tricks & Treats…
Dallas & Fort Worth
- Mavs, Star and Cars OH MY: Catch the Mavs game on at some local sports bars, head over to the AAC tonight for the Stars & Ducks or race on down to the Texas Motor Speedway for some NASCAR this weekend.
- Jack-O-Lantern Costume Ball: Dress up and head over to Reunion Tower to celebrate Halloween with a view of the beautiful skyline tonight. The event starts at 8pm.
- Nightmare on Elm St. at the Tower Club: Freddy Kruger may or may not show up, but this event should be a stop for you tonight at 8pm.
- Dallas Cowboys Rally Day: The Cowboys may be playing in London on Sunday, but join thousands to watch the game at AT&T Stadium from 10am – 6pm on Sunday.
- Light the Night Walk in Addison: Come together to participate in Leukemia & Lymphoma’s Light the Night Walk. It starts at 5pm on Sunday.
- Monster Bash in the Gaslamp: If you only attend one Halloween event this year head over to the Gaslamp at 6pm tonight. You won’t regret it.
- Zombie Ball: Are you a VIZ (Very Important Zombie)? You will love this event that has Halloween-themed cuisine, live performances and even professional makeup artists to complete your costumes. This is at 7pm tonight at the Museum of Man.
- Shave the Date: Tomorrow is the first day of day of “Movember.” Come on out to the Harrah’s Resort in Valley Center to shave for the first and final time for the month.
- Bite San Diego: Take a literal bite out of San Diego in La Jolla from 1pm – 4pm at this gourmet tasting event.
- The California Ballet presents “Giselle”: On Sunday at 2pm at the San Diego Civic Center, you will be able to watch the impeccable dances of the California Ballet.
- House of Torment: Even the website for this event freaks us out. The event may be too intense for children, but it will definitely be a fright.
- Austin Tequila Fest: It’s the 5th Annual Tequila Fest…shall we say anymore?
- Austin Beer Week: All weekend come on out and enjoy some great brew and live music.
- Formula One Fan Fest: This festival will be happening all weekend downtown. From live music to food to cars this will have a lot to do.
- Gourdough’s Halloween Party: Gourdough’s Public House will be morphing their restaurant into a creepy, carnival-inspired circus tent.