Here’s all the info you need about Saturday!
<<< RSVP >>>
Who Can Come: All adults and young adults, kids 2” taller than the table who can work for 45 minutes—no kids who have to be tended to.
How to Dress: Pull hair back so it doesn’t hang in your face or wear ball cap, wear anything you can get bleach spots on.
What to bring (in any combination):
- Sliced sandwich bread—one loaf of bread makes 10 sandwiches—cheapest is at Aldi’s, Walmart, and Sam’s
- Sliced Bologna—cheapest bologna is at Aldi’s—Walmart, Sam’s and Costco are cheaper than grocery stores
- American cheese—Yep, that sliced orange kind
- Tortilla chips—buy the biggest bag you can find
- Cookies—sandwich cookies (look for 7-10 cents-a-pound cookies), animal crackers, other cookies, or homemade cookies. For homemade cookies, wear gloves when you take them off the cookie sheet, and wear gloves when you put them in a large zip bag to bring them.
Free parking behind the Restaurant in the parking lot or in front of it (limited space up front).
AT THE END OF THE DAY WE WILL HOPE TO MAKE ENOUGH SANDWICHES TO FEED OVER 1000 PEOPLE! Looking forward to seeing you.
<<< RSVP >>>
ZEN will also be open once we are done if you would like to order food or drinks. Here is their site: http://www.zenaustinranch.com/