They say that the most amazing gift that you can give to someone is your heart and many people share this gift with another every year on February 14. On this day it is tradition for lovers to send flowers, exchange gifts, send each other “valentines” and top the night off with a fine dinner. It is fun to see how couples try to get creative and show that person how special they are.
We know that there is a lot that goes into planning the perfect Valentine’s Day for that special someone. So, this year TangoTab is here to help you with that. Here is a list of some of our favorite dinner options for this Valentine’s Day:
- 3 COURSE PRIX-FIXE MENU, CONTEMPORARY MEXICAN CUISINE: $50 Per Person
- SWEETHEART VALENTINE’S DINNER IN UNIVERSITY PARK: With Delicious Course Selections
- 4 COURSE DINNER: With Complimentary Glass of Champagne & Amuse Bouche – $99 Per Person
- 4 COURSE DINNER AT A CELEBRATED SUSHI RESTAURANT: $55 Per Person
- DELICIOUS KOREAN GRILL ON GREENVILLE AVE – 5 COURSE MENU: $49 Per Person
- 3 COURSE MENU & BYOB AT A LOCAL FAVORITE: Dinner for Two – $39.99
- TEX-MEX VALENTINE’S DAY DINNER: Complete Meal for Two – $22.95
- 3 COURSE VALENTINE’S DAY MENU IN BISHOP ARTS: Dinner for Two – $39.99
- 3 Course Special Menu Dinner $29.95
- Howard’s Valentine’s Prix Fixe Dinner for 2 – $50
So, as we said from the beginning that “the most amazing gift you can give someone is your heart” another amazing gift is to give someone in need a meal. Remember with TangoTab, “When You Eat… They Eat.” Have a Happy Valentine’s Day.