Instead of taking their renown food critic to review one of NYC’s fanciest restaurants, the New York Times took second graders. WATCH HOW IT WENT.
The weekend is here! Once you punch that time card around five today and you spend 2-3 hours at happy hour with your co-workers…what should you do next? You have an entire weekend ahead of you and you need plans. Here are 5 weekend picks from your friends at TangoTab.
- Red River Rivalry: A&M, Baylor, SMU, UNT, TCU, Tech… We are sorry, but it’s the weekend that UT and OU take over Dallas. The game is at the Cotton Bowl on Saturday, but trust us, there will be plenty going on all weekend long.
- State Fair of Texas: There’s only two weekends left to try that donut cheeseburger.
- Mavs Preseason: It may not feel like the real thing, but the Mavs play the Thunder tonight and the Pacers on Sunday at the AAC.
- Fireworks at Reunion Tower: It’s not July 4th, but they will be shooting off firework from Reunion Tower tonight at 9pm. The best place to watch them from is the Trinity Groves Area.
- BeerFeast 2014: 40 Breweries, 60 craft beers and delicious food…need we say more?
Now that you have your to-do list for the weekend, don’t forget your to-EAT list. For that list check your TangoTab app. There’s plenty to choose from.
1. Can’t miss Rob Ryan and Dez Bryant hugging
2. Saints Fans Will Chant WhoDat at least 5 times…before kickoff
3. No matter what the outcome is…Cowboy fans will make sure we know that they have 5 Super Bowl Rings
4. By half time we will Google…”why do the Saints have a dog as their mascot?!?!”
and last, but not least
5. Jerry Jones has a 50/50 chance of picking a winner
Be sure to RSVP to the COWDAT Watch Party this for Sunday Night Football…
Calling all Cowboys and Saints fans! Sunday Night Football is coming and it is coming fast. TangoTab is hosting the COWDAT Watch Party and we want to see all of your faces there (painted or not). We will have some tailgate games to play, pub quiz, all day happy hour and $5 pizzas! Tell us that you are coming HERE.
Known for being big on comfort, timeless and tasty! Toad In The Hole has a wide selection of premium domestic and import beer, live music on the weekends, friendly staff and a game room containing pool tables, video games, and flat screens all around to catch the game.
They also have some of the best British dishes – such as Bangers & Mash and the best Fish and Chips in town! Quench your thirst with your choice from a selection of craft beers and ales to choose from. Not to mention their great wine and specialty cocktails! With great concepts under one roof, there is a little something for everyone.
To top it all off you can get FREE APPETIZERS exclusively on TangoTab!
Ohhh Chameli. Ohhh yea! You probably know where we are going with this. Our new friends at Chameli have joined the movement to help end hunger in Dallas. If you’re not familiar with Chameli…they serve Indian food that will knock your socks off.
They have joined TangoTab with 2 locations and both offer you buy one, get one free entrees. Now it’s your cue to open your TangoTab app, claim this deal and chow down. Don’t forget to send us a pic when you get your food and be sure to post it with #TogetherWeCan.
We are back at it again with our monthly Give Good Saturday! Come join us this Saturday (August 2) at Zen Bar for some good ol’ sandwich making. These events are always more fun with friends, so be sure to invite everyone you know.