Enjoy buy one, get one free subs at Subway today > GET IT
Meet Orsara. Orsara hosts one of the most popular cooking channels on YouTube and he is always cooking up something delicious. However, this time one of his ingredients isn’t working with him. You’ll see what we are talking about…
It’s the start of November and we have set our goal for this month to reach 605,000 people fed. To date, we are at 584,694 and we know that with your help, we can make this happen.
How can you help us reach these goals?
- Next time you are about to go out to eat, open your TangoTab app. Every time you use TangoTab when dining out, TangoTab feeds a person in need.
- For every new person that joins the movement to end hunger, we will feed 2 people in need. Be sure to share TangoTab with all of your friends.
Jimmy Kimmel was back at it again asking people on the street questions. The question this time was, “What’s a GMO?” Most people are against GMO’s, but have no idea what they are… see what the they have to say.
We are excited to announce that TangoTab has officially launched in Waco, TX. Subway has partnered with us to go live in Baylor Nation and all of their locations are offering you a great deal, BUY ONE SANDWICH, GET ONE FREE!
Tell everyone that you know in Waco that TangoTab is here to stay and that we are ready to end hunger in their community.
- Mavs, Star and Cars OH MY: Catch the Mavs game on at some local sports bars, head over to the AAC tonight for the Stars & Ducks or race on down to the Texas Motor Speedway for some NASCAR this weekend.
- Jack-O-Lantern Costume Ball: Dress up and head over to Reunion Tower to celebrate Halloween with a view of the beautiful skyline tonight. The event starts at 8pm.
- Nightmare on Elm St. at the Tower Club: Freddy Kruger may or may not show up, but this event should be a stop for you tonight at 8pm.
- Dallas Cowboys Rally Day: The Cowboys may be playing in London on Sunday, but join thousands to watch the game at AT&T Stadium from 10am – 6pm on Sunday.
- Light the Night Walk in Addison: Come together to participate in Leukemia & Lymphoma’s Light the Night Walk. It starts at 5pm on Sunday.
- Monster Bash in the Gaslamp: If you only attend one Halloween event this year head over to the Gaslamp at 6pm tonight. You won’t regret it.
- Zombie Ball: Are you a VIZ (Very Important Zombie)? You will love this event that has Halloween-themed cuisine, live performances and even professional makeup artists to complete your costumes. This is at 7pm tonight at the Museum of Man.
- Shave the Date: Tomorrow is the first day of day of “Movember.” Come on out to the Harrah’s Resort in Valley Center to shave for the first and final time for the month.
- Bite San Diego: Take a literal bite out of San Diego in La Jolla from 1pm – 4pm at this gourmet tasting event.
- The California Ballet presents “Giselle”: On Sunday at 2pm at the San Diego Civic Center, you will be able to watch the impeccable dances of the California Ballet.
- House of Torment: Even the website for this event freaks us out. The event may be too intense for children, but it will definitely be a fright.
- Austin Tequila Fest: It’s the 5th Annual Tequila Fest…shall we say anymore?
- Austin Beer Week: All weekend come on out and enjoy some great brew and live music.
- Formula One Fan Fest: This festival will be happening all weekend downtown. From live music to food to cars this will have a lot to do.
- Gourdough’s Halloween Party: Gourdough’s Public House will be morphing their restaurant into a creepy, carnival-inspired circus tent.
We all know that kids hate their veggies, but what do they think about brussel sprouts specifically?